Sunday, May 3, 2009

i just started!!

Assalamualaikum!!!!!
actually i was thinking to have a blog since last year but being hiatus a while since I bz with a new life style in Kelantan..Hehehe. Hence I just finish my CA6 exam. Don’t know the result yet but I put lot of hope there since I study mcm orang giler for that..It is important exam..u can’t be an airlines pilot if u fail the exam..and the scary is lot of my senior fail the exam and keep re sit the exam(keep failing…huhuhu) thanks to all my friend that wished me luck for those day.. so today is my 1st blog`s post..hope u will like it
my room just a week before the exam...

This week I just started my CA2 class..means that have 2 papers that I have to face on(CA6 means 6 papers).. After that I’ll be free with theory part..but i still in holiday mood…they only gave us 5 days holiday…the shortest holiday in CA6 history..before this they gave about 2 weeks holiday…not fair..(just like my face..hehehe give me fair n lovely plisssss...)





emm...yesterday I went to pantai sagok(if Im not wrong) my frens abau,hendra,azhar, lionel and i planned to go to fishing there..huhuhu but we only have 3 rods so im just observer(mmg xreti mancing pun).so i just walked on the shore..and have small fire house there..i never know kelantan have a such beauty place like that!! Its really calm and peaceful here..and end of the day we got 3 fish 2 kerapu and another mystery fish I called it kerapu batu. …hehe




the kerapu batu!!



hendra is fishing and im watching...



see the beach...







6 comments:

  1. yen...........

    heheh...

    x laku la kunun...

    ke jual mhl sgt??

    ReplyDelete
  2. First comment! wohoooooooo

    hahahahaha.welcome welcome.

    pantai senok bang bukan sagok!

    dah pandai blog list.bagus2.update2 la selalu ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yen...

    tergune org len nye blog lak...

    hehe..

    yg kt ats tu bkn ikin, tp org len..

    haha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. to ikin or aira: hehe thanks cuz read my blog..haha nak jual mcm mane..jual murah pun xde org nak..hehehe
    to flyfreak: haha sanok sagok hampir same kot..kepala hangok!!haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha....
    at last i get into your blog...
    hmmm...being like you in kelantan quite interesting...but you just discover that place until your last sem is it? poor you...sounds like the beach sowww peaceful...emmmm anyway i will try to create my own blog too...
    last word from me...
    blowjob is better than jobless....=D

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha afifi ur so retarded..i cant wait for that blog!
    em..not too late to njoy the nature or maybe u can have nature call(melepas)haha

    ReplyDelete