Tuesday, May 19, 2009

my sis wedding...me???

tomorrow im going back to kl!!horey!
but i have mission to do..on the next day..(thusday)
i have to go to cameron highland(again) to memborong bunge for my sis weddn..
asliza or i call her "mama" will come with me..
hhuhu i love cameron highland so much..feel like want to go there for every weekend..
sejok woo..em i will do all the arrangement for the wedding..(my family run a catering) n will helped by pak ABU from airasia...haha

em..the sad thing is my sis will move out after the marriage..im quite close with her..she always listen to my problem and very supportive(morally n moneyly..haha ade ke moneyly?)btw i pray for her new stage of life..hope shes n her husband abg acap berbahgia slalu..(jgn wish bahgia hgga ke anak cucu..t bercerai lepas dpt cucu camne??)

so all readers u ll r invited to my sis wedding this coming Saturday...
call me or msg me if u want direction to my house k...



warne2 bunge yg hendak digunakan time weddn t..
boleh kah pak abu merialisasikan impian tersebut??hahaha

cekgu: to faezah n fahmi...selamat pengantin baru..sorry xdpt dtg..sy di kelantan..

2 comments: