Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The unplanned plan

Last Thursday night me, athif and mie sent ali( my batch mates) to kota bharu airport. He went back to kl on that night cuz we have 3 days holiday for wesak and since I just came back from kl lst 2 weeks so i plan to spend my money(my parent actually) for anything else.emm..after I sent Ali we straight away to a kedai nearby our hostel..zuma(also my batch mate)was waiting for us to break our fasting day(bayar nazar psal lepas exam)

7.40pm While eating zuma told us how his life in uk before(during his study) how he addicted smoking(he stoped now) while drinking coke and watching football during winter..from his face I do believe he really enjoy it! Then mie said here(kelatan) tersangat la panas..then I said kat cameron sejuk then zuma said “ape kate holiday ni korg g cameron ?” haha why not??

1130pm surprise..surprise…athif,mie and I already ondaway to cameron highland!

Around 1 am we arrived gua musang and get some rest ..we went to a RnR near the gas station and ordered coconut shake and kepok lekor..haha coconut shake pukul 1 pagi?? Then around 2 am we start back our journey to cameron highland.now athif was the PIC( pilot in command) before that im the PIC and mie have no licence so he’s became a navigator. At 1 t junction I don’t know to turn letf or right and luckily on that junction there have a hawk and 3 gadis manis, then we asked direction to cameron high land.

Me: tumpang tanye camne nak g cameron.

Si gadis manis: abe masuk simpei(simpang) kiri ni pastu strettttt je…pahtu(lepas itu) jumpo simpang tigo masuk simpei tu.

me(lelaki manis): terima kaseh yer..

si gadis manis(sgt manis): singgah dulu be..

me:bsok abe singgah yer..(sambil melambai2)

0300 am we arrived berinchang tersangat la sejuk!

terima kasih gadis manes!!!




huhu isap cigar pukul 2 pagi kat cameron highland..sgt layan..(im not smoker)

makan strawberry plus ice cream plus biskut(mie suke ni)

em...lunch...


menunaikan impian zuma...




homestay...bes gak tempat ni..murah...



makan icecream skali lg..kat strawberry farm sambil dilayan oleh dayang pengkid..

cekgu: kene buat btul2 ni..rihul(english teacher) pun usha aku nye blog..hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment