Monday, May 4, 2009

Today I just wanna talk about happy things!cuz to day is my happiest day(so far)hehe

1st: my CA6 results, I just got result today and Alhamdulillah I pass all the subjects!!huhu..i was tingling while waiting my fren pass the result paper to me because im sitting at the last seat so im the last person knew the result…huhuhu tersangatlah lega…..thanks to all my family, instructors and my frens for the support! And congrats to my entire batch mate! We did it!!
Lihat lah dunia!!! Haha macam menang award plak!



cik maimon and cekgu on oscar red carpet carpet..gata pompuan ni..habeh semuo laki dio polok..laki org pun dio nak polok.den da kobar jgn pakai baju seksi..dio dogel pakai jugak ar..(mengeluh cekgu ketika itu)


2nd: I saw the list of medal award winner was updated and written there my lovely fren amirul won the top gun for the batch 08…..so proud of him and immediately I sent him sms to told him about the list..so bertambah la fames budak itu..i tried to take picture for that but unluckily it’s been placed in the dark side(same as the skin of the winner hehe). There have a joke about the top gun winner.. u have to have dark skin color to win the medal..so probably I will be the top gun!haha because hitam itu kualiti kan..hehe..and amirul..He’s working (just started) with airsia now and I hope he puts my name in free ticket list…amirul anda sangat kacak!hehehe


3rd: my fren afifi. He just 22 years old but he can afford to have a house hence a car coming soon(grand lavina lagi.. ) I still remember his face when he told me that he didn’t get offer uitm for further study. He really want be in that university tp xdak rezki then he started looking for jobs..few month after that he told me that he got a job from bank Islam(as a money tailor bukan jahit baju k). As a former pembaca doa at my school… he suit for that bank.. hehehe..he’s expert for that (in reciting the doa)even Iqbal( my school mate) struggling hard to beat him for that position(he’s a chef right now). 2 years after that he told me he just bought a house at klang..how pretty surprise on that age he can afford for that I do believe they are few people still cannot buy a house even reaching 30 years old. Now days he's working with HSBC I don’t know the position but I know when he gets his salary (hehe) Then last month he told me that he wants buy a car..grand lavina(Toyota) and start his business huhuhu he’s on his track now. I’m so proud of him and hope he will success with the business and spend more money on me..hehehe em to all girls out there..he’s still single..(maybe he’s a gay…we never know..hahaha)


afifi,cenoi,cekgu and the bull..whos the most handsome??


yup even a superman go to the school

4th: I came back from jogged this evening and I saw a pakcik wearing kain batik and topless!!! So cute la pakcik! He smiled at me and I replied with big sexy happy meal smile..hehe what I love about kelantanese people is they are very friendly..i still remember when I on my way going back from jogging a makcik gave me sebungkus pisang goreng..baik kan?? And all these adding sugar in my sweet happy day!


berjogging sampai disini....cantik kan..but bulu hidung kene lebat bcoz bau dia mcm haram....


Cekgu : I still have lot of my frens still making their history and I am wishing them what their wishing for..teringin nak order happy meal…





7 comments:

  1. happy day isnt it? may u will always have a happy day ahead

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats for the CAA-6!

    hahaha kuang ajor ekk puji puji pastu kutuk.tak ikhlas langsung.anyway,just put a 110% hard work and you;ll be one yourself.cewahhhhh!

    weiii i miss that jogging place! pergi dgn siapa? jeng jeng jeng :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. to aieyda: thanks..hope u will always hepi too..
    to flyfreak: to puji manje2 je..
    hehehe joging ngan sape kah?sorang le..
    da give up..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. motiff CEKGU?!!!
    ngek
    ouh kenapa dah give up? boring yang amat kan! hahahah told ya.budget hot sgt hotel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha tu la dia budget hot la..
    sebenarnya budget hotel..hehe
    kite tgok sape yg hot sebenarnya.
    sebut cekgu jgn angkat lidah tau..
    cekguu..

    ReplyDelete
  6. mano blaja ckp n9 pandai bona niyh
    *kek caption gamba tu

    ReplyDelete
  7. omak ngan ayah den org nogori wok...
    pandai la den skit2..

    ReplyDelete